onsdag 23 september 2015

Pregnany Q&A

Pregnancy Q&A
Q:Should I have a baby after 35?
A:No,35 children are enough.

Q:I´m two months pregnant now.When will my baby move?
A:With any luck,right after he finished college.

Q:What is the most reliable method to determine a baby´s sex?
A:Childbirth.

Q:My wife is five month pregnant and so moody that sometimes she´s borderline irrationel.
A:So whats your question?

Q:My childbirth instructor says it´s not pain I´ll feel during labor,but pressure.Is she right?
A:Yes,in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q:When is the best time to get an epidural?
A:Right after you find out you´re pregnant.

Q:Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A:Not unless the word "alimony" means anything for you.

Q:Is there anything I should avoid while recoring from childbirth?
A:Yes,pregnancy.

Q:Do I have to have a baby shower?
A:Not if you change your babys diaper quickly.

Q:Our baby was born last week.When will my wife begin to feel and act normaly again?
A:When the kids are in collage.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar