onsdag 11 februari 2015

Efterfrågad

Hello.....
how is your day there?
I hope that everything perfect!
I a thinking it is important for you to know why I write to you this letter.
As I know you a single man.
And looking for love and relationships.
So am I.
Ok so let me introduce myself now.
My name is Anastasiya.
What about age - I am 27 years old.
I am from central part of Russia.
I dont have kids and never been marriage.
I have many hobbies and different interests.
I am working as a dentist.
So as I said you before. 
I am looking for relationships and this why I am here.
If you interesting please reply me back and in next letter I will write you more about me and my life.
It will be intersting for me to correcpondence with you and know more about each other.!!))
Best Regards, Anastasiya...!!))


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar